Personalizing Your School or District: Ten Building Blocks for Success
The first in a series of introductory learning paths, educators will explore the key ideas of personalized learning and its implications for system-wide transformation. This learning path can be used as a tool for individual self-reflection and organizational analysis, as well as a great resource for professional learning communities.
Learning Path Outcomes
- create a vision statement for personalized learning and it's power in addressing the needs of diverse learners;
- investigate examples of schools and districts successfully implementing personalized learning;
- explain key elements of a personalized approach to curriculum;
- compare personalized learning classrooms and traditional approaches to teaching;
- articulate key components of a balanced and personalized approach to assessment and student progress monitoring; and
- analyze how you and your school or district can use the principles of personalized learning to transform organizational effectiveness and productivity.
Administrators, K-12 Educators
|Continuing Education Credits||
Act 48 (Pennsylvania), CTLE (New York)