Incorporating SEL Into Your Classroom (K-12)
In this Institute, author Krista Leh provides you with an in-depth and practical learning experience about ways in which you can seamlessly incorporate Social Emotional Learning into your classroom, regardless of the grade level(s) and subject(s) you teach. As a participant, you will walk away with an SEL Roadmap of resources, ideas, and strategies that can be utilized in their planning and teaching as well as an SEL Action Plan. It is recommended that you complete Introduction to Social Emotional prior to starting this Institute.
- understand the foundation necessary for integrating social emotional learning into your classroom and building,
- become aware of modeling your own social emotional growth with students and staff,
- build rapport with students based on trust, care, and support,
- examine ways in which to establish a socially and emotionally safe learning community where each student feels included, accepted, and valued, and
- create learning experiences that provide students with opportunities to practice developing SEL skills.
One Year Unlimited Access
Administrators, Educational Specialists, Gifted Intervention Specialists, Guidance Counselors, Instructional Coaches, K-12 Educators, K-12 Professional Staff, Paraprofessionals, Teacher Leaders
|Continuing Education Credits||
Act 48 (Pennsylvania), CTLE (New York)