CLD: Building Awareness on Cultural and Linguistic Diversity in Schools
Build an awareness of the rich cultural and linguistic diversity in schools in this introductory course by Dr. Amy Heineke.
- Investigate the increasing cultural and linguistic diversity in US schools;
- Compare approaches to teaching culturally and linguistically diverse students;
- Describe the policies that influence practice with CLD students in schools.
- List and deconstruct the various labels used to define CLD students in schools, and
- Explain the importance of discerning students’ diverse backgrounds and abilities.
One Year Unlimted Access
Administrators, Educational Specialists, Guidance Counselors, K-12 Educators, K-12 Professional Staff, Paraprofessionals
|Continuing Education Credits||
Act 48 (Pennsylvania), CTLE (New York)
You may also like…
Teaching CLD Students Institute
$150.00Brand: Teaching CLD Students Add to cart
CLD: Advocating for Diverse Students Across Schools$30.00 Brand: Teaching CLD Students Add to cart
CLD: Designing Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Classrooms$30.00 Brand: Teaching CLD Students Add to cart