Enhanced Support Services
Complimenting our Customer Success Model, Enhanced Support Services provides additional individualization and targeted assistance where you need it.
Curriculum Consultation Services
We know that providing an engaging, relevant, and rigorous curriculum for all students is a dynamic, ever-evolving process, and adopting a Curriculum Management platform is just one piece of the puzzle. With Eduplanet21’s Enhanced Support Services, our experts can help you:
- Create a comprehensive plan for curriculum management at your school or district
- Define your vision and create processes to support a multi-year curriculum review cycle
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your current curriculum
- Grow in your understanding of Eduplanet21’s various tools and services to help you make the most of your investment
Our consulting services are offered on a per hour basis and are designed to offer you targeted help where you need it. Below are a few sample topics and activities that we offer.
Sample Focus Areas
Packages and Pricing
- Designed for organizations that have a detailed plan for rolling out Eduplanet21 and a curriculum framework. Organizational leaders would like to review these with a consultant and receive feedback and recommendations.
- Designed for organizations that have a well-developed plan for rolling out Eduplanet21 or a consistent curriculum framework and would like to draft the development of the other.
- Designed for organizations that do not have a clear plan for rolling out Eduplanet21 or a consistent curriculum framework and would like to develop these areas for successful implementation.
- Designed for organizations that do not have a clear plan for rolling out Eduplanet21 or a consistent curriculum framework and would like to develop these for successful implementation. Ideal opportunity for an individual or team that is brand new to a curriculum leadership role.
Sessions always tailored to school/district needs.
- Identify short & long-term goals for Eduplanet21
- Develop short-term curriculum implementation plan (e.g., roles, responsibilities, roll-out plan, Eduplanet training schedule)
- Begin to draft Master Plan for Curriculum Management, Development, Review & Revision (which includes goals, action steps, person(s) responsible, timeline, resources & training needs)
- Develop Master Plan for Curriculum Management, Development, Review & Revision (including goals, action steps, person(s) responsible, timeline, resources & training needs)
- Monitor Master Plan for Curriculum Management, Development, Review & Revision, including indicators of progress & status updates
- Pre-planning & reflection on scheduled curriculum work
- Identify key individuals or team that will determine the data, information & organization for initial Eduplanet build
- Codify naming & coding conventions
- Organize initial data & information to be loaded into Eduplanet (e.g., subjects, courses, standards)
- Examine current unit template(s) & alignment with Eduplanet
- Draft plan for structuring how units will be built in Eduplanet (e.g., populate with current units, reviewing current units prior to populating, developing new units in Eduplanet)
- Identify what standards are or will be used for each content area
- Identify key individuals or team that will monitor & maintain the data, information & organization of Eduplanet over time
- Develop plan to fully train staff on the Eduplanet platform
- Explore ways to configure Eduplanet to support district curriculum goals
- Identify/draft district’s curriculum vision & purpose
- Review current curriculum processes
- Identify current curriculum strengths & areas for growth
- Develop or review & revise current multi-year curriculum cycle
- Determine how work will be structured (e.g., K-12 vertical teams, grade level teams, individuals)
- Identify order in which stages will be developed in Eduplanet (i.e., all three stages or just Stage 1 (Learning Goals), or Stage 1 (Learning Goals) & Stage 2 (Assessment Evidence)
- Craft district’s curriculum process & purpose message for various stakeholders (e.g., BOE, teachers, parents, students, community)
- Check alignment of & inclusion of curriculum work in district strategic plan
- Develop long-term curriculum plan for curriculum writing, review & revision
- Develop process for how curriculum work will be organized, facilitated & scheduled to build a sense of shared ownership
- Develop curriculum review process & protocol
- Conduct inventory for each content area of current curriculum processes & status
- Prioritize needed growth areas
- Compile content area inventory results of current curriculum processes & status to determine level of development
- Identify current K-12 long-term transfer goals, understandings, essential questions, knowledge and/or skills to be preloaded in Eduplanet as dropdowns for which content areas
- Strategize ways to leverage & build upon current curriculum practices
- Prioritize & strategize ways to address some of the potential barriers & needed growth address
- Identity additional resources needed to support ongoing curriculum work
- Implement curriculum review protocol & analyze results
- Run Eduplanet reports analyzing current curriculum vertically & horizontally
- Collaboratively discuss findings for each content area to identify gaps, redundancies, etc. in order to inform future work
- Create K-12 long-term transfer goals, understandings, essential questions, knowledge and/or skills to be preloaded in Eduplanet as dropdowns